Welcome to the
College & Career Center
The focus of the College and Career Center at Liberty High School is to serve each student with educational information and provide resources to assist with College & Career readiness during high school and post secondary education.
College & Career Center Coordinators
(925) 634-3521 Ext. 5217 or 5916
Christina Salinas Donecia Norwood-Smith
The Career Center is a place where students can:
- Research higher education and career possibilities.
- Research information on hundreds of colleges, universities, and vocational schools.
- Meet with college admissions representatives
- Use the computers to access information on scholarships
- Work on college applications
- Come in and finish homework.
- Get information on community service opportunities,
- Get applications for work permits,
- Look over an abundance of material, on and off line, to assist students in career exploration.
Receive College & Career Center information and notices by joining Remind
Just text 81010 and enter the message @lhs-ccctr to join.