LIBERTY HIGH SCHOOL
SCHOOL-WIDE LEARNING RESULTS
A Liberty High School student possesses skills in Academics to:
1. Demonstrate critical thinking and logical problem solving strategies while satisfying curricular expectations.
2. Read and analyze academic text effectively.
3. Explore and develop sustainable post-secondary educational and career options
A Liberty High School student possesses skills in Communications to:
1. Listen and speak appropriately to a targeted audience.
2. Organize and write coherently across the curriculum.
3. Use and access technology competently and responsibly.
A Liberty High School student possesses skills in Citizenship to:
1. Become self directed learners who advocate for themselves in order to achieve their goals.
2. Respect themselves and others while contributing to society through community service opportunities.
3. Exhibit accountability for their actions and self-discipline in their daily lives.